Resolved by Mountain View Academy, That all compensation arrangement decisions will be approved by the board in advance of payment.
- That our conflict of interest policy will be followed when making compensation arrangement decisions.
- That the compensation arrangement date and terms will be documented in board minutes.
- That compensation arrangement decisions made by each individual board member will be documented in board minutes.
- That compensation arrangement approval will be based on information about compensation paid by similarly situated taxable or tax-exempt organizations for similar services.
- That a minimum of two examples of compensation paid will be used for each compensation arrangement decision.
- That these examples and their source will be documented in our board minutes.