11/25 Lowell School Board Meeting

Laurie, Kelly, and I attended the school board meeting on Monday. They discussed their current plans for Lundy and the high school. They are going to proceed with a plan to replace the roof and windows in the west wing. They also discussed the toxicology and air quality report they received. The only item that came back was non toxic mold they believe is coming from the areas where the roof leaks.

A vote to approve the completeness of our charter school proposal took place. It was unanimously approved. While discussing the proposal Jim mentioned that he couldn’t access the web site and would like a copy of our proposed budget. I texted Jim’s daughter-in-law during the meeting and she said she would have Jim’s son visit him tomorrow and make sure he could get on the site. I have also emailed Jim a link to the proposed budget. Suzanne said she wanted a copy of our parent contract. I’m going to send this to her in the next day or two.

The date for the public forum has been set. It will take place on December 16th.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email